This set of life cycle count and graph worksheets is a great way for preschoolers to practice counting and graphing skills any time of the year! Includes six themes!
Students will enjoy finding, counting, and graphing the various themed images in this fun and adorable math activity bundle.
I can’t wait to show you these engaging math worksheets for kids ages 3-7! You’ll find that they are perfect for both home and classroom use.
This activity pack covers the following skills:
• counting to 10
• writing numbers to 10
• graphing numbers to 10
• visual discrimination (finding the various images)
• fine motor skills (coloring and writing)
• analyzing data (how many, how many more, least, most, more, less)
The following pages are included in this pack:
• I Spy page featuring themes such as donuts, pets, dinosaurs, and more
• Graphing page with traceable numbers
• Instruction page with answers
This is a digital product. You will receive a PDF only.
NOTE: You can find 30+ count and graph activities in my year-long count and graph bundle! You can find more life cycle activities in my store, as well.
There are no reviews yet.