These tooth fairy printables are perfect for kids with wiggly teeth! Inside, you’ll find certificates, coloring pages, and more.
How to use these pages…
• Healthy teeth certificate: Print this certificate, and write your child’s name on it. Present the certificate (from the Tooth Fairy) after your child loses a tooth.
• I Brush My Teeth checklist: Print and laminate this chart. Hang it by the bathroom sink, and have your child check it off each time they brush.
• Lost Tooth Tracker keepsake: Print this page. Color in the lost tooth and write the date it was pulled/lost in the box. Once it’s completely filled out, laminate it and tuck it away with your child’s keepsakes.
• Tooth Fairy Receipt: Print this page and fill it out. Leave it under your child’s pillow with a little money when they lose a tooth. You can then save these as keepsakes, as well.
• Tooth Fairy coloring pages: There are four coloring pages in this pack. Kids can color them and leave them for the tooth fairy.
• Tooth Fairy door hangers: Print and laminate these door hangers. Have your child hang one on their doorknob when they lose a tooth so the tooth fairy knows where to stop.
This is a digital file. You will receive a PDF file to download and print.