This busy bees count and graph activity is a great way to practice counting and graphing skills during the spring and summer.
Students will enjoy finding, counting, and graphing the various stages of the life cycle of bees in this fun and adorable spring math activity that doubles as a science review.
This activity pack covers the following skills:
- counting to 10
- writing numbers to 10
- graphing numbers to 10
- visual discrimination (finding the various images)
- fine motor skills (coloring and writing)
- analyzing data (how many, how many more, least, most, more, less)
The following pages are included in this pack:
- I Spy page featuring stages of the bee’s life cycle
- Graphing page with traceable numbers
- Instruction page with answers
This is a digital product. You will receive a PDF only.