This back to school count and graph activity is a great way to practice counting and graphing skills during the summer and fall.
Students will enjoy finding, counting, and graphing the various back to school objects in this fun and adorable autumn math activity.
This activity pack covers the following skills:
• counting to 10
• writing numbers to 10
• graphing numbers to 10
• visual discrimination (finding the various images)
• fine motor skills (coloring and writing)
• analyzing data (how many, how many more, least, most, more, less)
The following pages are included in this pack:
• I Spy page featuring back to school objects
• Graphing page with traceable numbers
• Instruction page with answers
This is a digital product. You will receive a PDF only.