Introduce your preschool and kindergarten students to the magic of the holidays with our Christmas directed drawing worksheets!
These engaging activities are designed to boost confidence in drawing abilities, enhance fine motor skills, and help students practice following directions.
Enhance your holiday lesson plans by incorporating these directed drawings, allowing your students to have hands-on experience creating their own winter masterpieces.
28 Christmas-themed directed drawing worksheets with drawing instructions and a large blank space to draw including:
- B is for bell and bow
- C is for candle, candy cane, chimney, Christmas tree
- E is for elf hat, elf
- G is for gift, gingerbread man
- H is for holly
- J is for jingle bell
- L is for letter to Santa, light bulb
- M is for milk and cookie, Mrs. Claus
- O is for ornament
- P is for peppermint
- R is for Rudolph
- S is for Santa hat, Santa, Santa’s bag, sleigh, snow globe, star, stocking
- W is for wreath
Want more directed drawing worksheets for your preschoolers? Try these…
This is a digital download. No physical product will be shipped.