This set of Valentine’s Day shape sorting printable mats and cards are a great way to have preschoolers practice basic shapes in February.
This is a fantastic resource designed to help preschoolers identify and sort 13 shapes with a fun Valentine’s Day theme.
- thirteen shape mats including crescent, star, oval, triangle, rectangle, diamond, circle, heart, square, trapezoid, hexagon, and octagon
- five sets of sorting cards
How to use this set:
- Print and laminate all of the pages.
- Cut apart all of the sorting cards.
- If desired, put velcro dots on the sorting mats and the back of each sorting card.
- Have children identify the shape on each mat and find five matching shape cards.
There are no reviews yet.