This bat life cycle count and graph activity pack is a great way for preschoolers to practice counting and graphing skills all season long!
Students will enjoy finding, counting, and graphing the life cycle of a bat images in this fun and adorable math activity.
This activity pack covers the following skills:
• counting to 10
• writing numbers to 10
• graphing numbers to 10
• visual discrimination (finding the various images)
• fine motor skills (coloring and writing)
• analyzing data (how many, how many more, least, most, more, less)
The following pages are included in this pack:
• I Spy page featuring bat life cycle themed images
• Graphing page with traceable numbers
• Instruction page with answers
This is a digital product. You will receive a PDF only.
There are no reviews yet.