Our winter themed-directed drawings are perfect for preschool and kindergarten students!
These worksheets allow students to gain confidence in their drawing abilities while also strengthening fine motor skills and providing practice with following directions.
Add these directed drawings to your seasonal lesson plans to give your students hands-on experience with drawing fun winter pictures.
27 winter-themed directed drawing worksheets with drawing instructions and a large blank space to draw including:
- B is for boot and blanket
- C is for coat and cold
- E is for earmuffs
- F is for fireplace
- G is for glove
- H is for hat and hot chocolate
- I is for ice skate
- J is for jacket
- M is for marshmallow and mitten
- S is for scarf, ski goggles, skis, sled, snow globe, snow shovel, snow, snowball, snowboard, snowflake, and snowman
- T is for thermometer and tree
Want more directed drawing worksheets for your preschoolers? Try these…
This is a digital download. No physical product will be shipped.