This zoo animals count and graph activity pack is a great way for preschoolers to practice counting and graphing skills all year long!
Students will enjoy finding, counting, and graphing the various zoo animals in this fun and adorable spring math activity.
This activity pack covers the following skills:
• counting to 10
• writing numbers to 10
• graphing numbers to 10
• visual discrimination (finding the various images)
• fine motor skills (coloring and writing)
• analyzing data (how many, how many more, least, most, more, less)
The following pages are included in this pack:
• I Spy page featuring zoo animals
• Graphing page with traceable numbers
• Instruction page with answers
This is a digital product. You will receive a PDF only.
There are no reviews yet.