This busy bees count and graph activity is a great way to practice counting and graphing skills during the spring and summer.
Students will enjoy finding, counting, and graphing the various busy bees in this fun and adorable spring math activity.
• NOTE: This pack is part of 150-page Farm Unit Study inside the Homeschool Preschool VIP membership area. If you are a member, don’t purchase this printable.
This activity pack covers the following skills:
• counting to 10
• writing numbers to 10
• graphing numbers to 10
• visual discrimination (finding the various images)
• fine motor skills (coloring and writing)
• analyzing data (how many, how many more, least, most, more, less)
The following pages are included in this pack:
• I Spy page featuring bees and flowers
• Graphing page with traceable numbers
• Instruction page with answers
This is a digital product. You will receive a PDF only.
There are no reviews yet.