Four days of bee-themed activities for preschoolers! Each day, you’ll work on a variety of preschool skills including the alphabet, numbers, science, crafts, motor skills, and more.
This 150-page bee unit study is a great way to introduce preschoolers to bees while building early math and literacy skills.
Included in this bee unit study:
- a daily overview page featuring instructions for six activities
- five hands-on literacy activities
- four fine motor activities
- six hands-on math activities
- two hands-on science activities
- two bee-themed crafts
- and more!
What books are on the recommended reading list?
- The Very Greedy Bee
- Buzzy the Bumblebee
- The Bee Tree
- The Very Busy Bee
There is a summary page for each of the books on the list.
What literacy activities are included?
- ABC Matching Cards – matching uppercase and lowercase letters
- ABC Matching Game – letter recognition and letter matching
- Beginning Sounds Puzzles – match letters to objects that begin with that sound
- Tracing Cards – practice writing each letter (uppercase and lowercase)
What motor skills activities are included?
- tracing lines
- playdough mats
- prewriting practice
- geoboard challenge
- snap cube challenge
- dot marker page
- and more!
What math activities are included?
- count and clip cards to 10
- number recognition cards to 10
- number sense – number, number words, ten frames, tallies, and more
- count and graph to 10
- shape matching clip cards
What crafts are included?
- paper beehive craft
- toilet paper roll bee (with free template)